Bruges Belgium Day Trip from London
Starting from London, travel to the coast, across the English Channel & onwards into Belgium to discover the wonders of Bruges, a city famous for its romantic beauty. With its enchanting canals, cobbled streets, distinctive buildings and iconic town square featured in a number of films including In Bruges & Guardians of the Galaxy, Bruges is a beautiful city to visit.
On arrival, your tour manager will walk with you to the center of the city, into the Markt (town square) with its famous Belfry (Bell Tower) and colorful traditional buildings, many of which are cafes and restaurants. You will then have the rest of the day as free time to explore Bruges independently. You might want to enjoy a Belgian beer and frites (chips/French fries), try a delicious Belgian waffle, see the city from a boat on the canal or go shopping before boarding the coach back to London at the end of the day.
From late November until mid December, this tour is offered on multiple Saturdays as: Bruges Belgium Christmas Market Day Trip from London
Rates - including tax
Child - Free
(Ages 4 and Under):
Tour / Activity Details
2022 Scheduled Tour Dates
Saturday, March 26
Saturday, April 30
Saturday, May 28
Saturday, June 25
Saturday, July 23
Sunday, August 28
Saturday, September 24
Saturday, October 29
Please Note: Tour departure time is approximate; specific pick-up times at three selected locations occur prior to the tour departure time and will need to be pre-arranged by phone or email (details on your E-Ticket).
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Tour requires a minimum 12 total persons booked for an individual date to guarantee the tour will operate; if the minimum number of persons is not met for the date and time of your reservation, you will be contacted to discuss alternatives. No hotel pickup is available for this tour; there are three meeting locations and you will need to contact the guides at least 48 hours before your tour date to select one of them as your meeting location (details on your E-Ticket). Rates are per person in US Dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
This tour requires a minimum total of 12 persons booked for a specific tour date to be guaranteed to operate. If the minimum number of persons is not met for the date of your reservation, you will be contacted to discuss alternatives.
- Transportation in a deluxe motor coach or minibus
- Cross-channel transportation
- Accompanying tour manager
- Walking tour in the center of Bruges
- Free time in Bruges
- Meals & snacks (there will be plenty of free time for purchasing meals or snacks, but those costs are not included)
- Optional shopping expenses
- Entrance or admissions to attractions
- 6:00 am-6:45 am - London Pick-ups at three locations easy to reach by public transport (see list below). When your tour is confirmed, you will need to contact the guides to arrange your boarding location choice from the available options.
- 6:45 am-7:00 am - Depart London heading to the coast (either Folkestone or Dover) for the crossing to continental Europe.
- 9:20 am - Depart Folkestone or Dover by Eurotunnel or Ferry - This is the approximate time of departure from Folkestone by Eurotunnel or from Dover by ferry to cross the English Channel.
- 11:00 am - Arrive in Calais, France - The journey continues through France to Brugge, Belgium by coach.
- 12:30 pm - Arrive in Bruges - On arrival in Bruges, your tour manager will walk you into the Markt, the centre of the city, and help you to orientate yourself. The city center of Bruges is small & pedestrian-prioritized, so from there you will have free time to walk around and explore this beautiful city independently.
- 5:00 pm - Depart Bruges - This is the approximate time of departure from Bruges; kindly pay attention to your tour manager on the day as timings may vary.
- 9:20 pm - Depart Calais, France to travel back to the UK via Eurotunnel or ferry. The tour usually arrives at approximately 9:00 pm in Folkestone or Dover.
- 11:45 pm - Arrive in London - This is the approximate time of arrival back at London Bridge Station in central London (this is the only drop-off point for this tour due to the length of the day).
Pick-Up Locations & Times
- Earls Court - 6:00 am
- Victoria - 6:15 am
- London Bridge - 6:45 am
What to Bring/Wear
- DON'T FORGET YOUR PASSPORT! Passengers without passports will not be able to travel.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Monitor the weather in Bruges, Belgium for the day of your tour and dress appropriately.
- Bring snacks and bottled water for the trip.
- Bring money (cash and major credit card are suggested) for meals, snacks or souvenirs.
- Don't forget your camera!
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. No hotel pickup is available for this tour; there are three meeting locations and you will need to contact the guides at least 48 hours before your tour date to select one of them as your meeting location (details on your E-Ticket). Rates are per person in US Dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.